Disney+ is going to be a behemoth of a streaming service. It has a competitive $6.99 monthly price, great offers, and tried and true technology. November 12th’s launch date is already looking good for Mickey and Co.
Here’s how you can access Disney+ content at launch.
- It will be available for streaming only via web browsers on PC.
- Apps will be available for iOS and Android devices.
- Apps will also be available for Apple TV and Android TV.
- It is compatible with Chromecast and Roku Devices.
- It’ll be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The big news is Disney+ is not supported by Amazon devices at launch. It’s alleged than Disney and Amazon clashed over ad space, so Fire TV owners look to be missing out!
What else Disney+ fans should know
Beyond where you can watch this exciting new streaming venture, we’ve compiled a list of other useful information. This includes everything you’ll need to know about profiles.
- You can have seven user profiles per Disney+ account.
- Each account is limited to four devices streaming simultaneously.
- Each account can have unlimited downloads for offline viewing.
- Content is available in 4K Ultra, with Dolby Vision and HDR10.
- Audio will run through Dolby Atmos on supported devices.
For people hard of hearing, visually impaired, or not native English speakers: Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
- Smart device apps (iOS and Android) support closed captioning.
- Smart device apps (iOS and Android) support descriptive audio and audio navigation.
- Disney’s early content like Bambi supports English, Spanish, French, and Dutch.
- All new content produced by Disney will feature extra languages!
There are only two things left to cover. The first is that all Disney+ content will be listed on the Apple TV App. And the second, check out the official trailer below.